Wednesday, November 16, 2011

International Student Thanksgiving Dinner

I know I shared this on Facebook, but for those of you at large in the Houston area who are wanting to participate in an American Thanksgiving at a friend's house (with a bunch of international students from the University of Houston), contact me and I can tell you the location and we can go together!  It's a huge house. 
You don't have to be a student - after all, I'm not a student.  But I do get hungry.  Especially for sweet potatoes with marshmallows.  (*For any Japanese new to Houston who might be shy in coming, my friend Shintaro and his wife will be around to help you out).
International Student Thanksgiving Dinner
"Let's Give Thanks"

Join us as we celebrate Thanksgiving with our friends, listen to "The First Thanksgiving" story and enjoy dinner together.  As we love sharing, please bring your favorite dish for Potluck Dinner.

When: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
7:00 pm until 10:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment