Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Re: Jeremy Lin coming to the Houston Rockets

The Lin-conceivable has happened.  I know Japanese don't care about this, but my Taiwanese/Chinese and American friends are ecstatic about ol ' 林書豪.  And I figure it qualifies as Houston-related international news with gospel import for this blog. 

I haven't watched basketball since the record-making Rockets championships I saw as a kid in '94 and '95, but this might just get me following it again.  (Not really).

No, I don't have a proper post and I haven't yet mentioned about the Chiba exchange this month (they got back last Sunday), but I just wanted to retro-actively give my ever-loving word anyway on this breaking news...



What's that?  You don't watch basketball and don't know much about Jeremy Lin?  Me either, but the point is that NY took our space shuttle.

(After they broke it and dumped it next to a strip club, thankyouverymuch.)
Now it's 1-1.  Your move, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment