Saturday, March 15, 2014

On the Least of These

I'm not much for the whole arguing and debating thrust for dealing with these critical issues since usually people discredit their stance by their unloving tone and overly logically-driven response, but I haven't posted any articles yet regarding the infanticide epidemic we face, so here's a choice, if somewhat polemic piece. . We are not brains in isolation - it is hurtful to speak megalothymically to each other as if that were so.

--------------------
Regarding the last post about infanticide, I wanted to give an example of love in action. This is precisely the kind of roll-up-your-sleeves venture that society needs. I don't know why every church doesn't have this. Reminds me much of the early church in caring for abandoned babies in the Roman empire.  For more on this, see the film The Drop Box.  It's not just Korean, but China also has the baby hatch.  In the US, one can leave a baby with any police or medical personnel.  See the National Safe Haven Alliance.

“And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none.” - Ezekiel 22:30

No comments:

Post a Comment